Gafzelle Drive, Canvey Island
- Original fire place to lounge still in full working order
- Built in 1905 (original deeds still held)
- Rear garden 90ft in length
- Two double bedrooms
- Combi Boiler installed January 2020
- Double galzed windows (shutter blinds to remain) Gas central heating
- Council tax band C
- Close proximity to Canvey High street
- Ground floor three piece bathroom suite
- Feature bay windows throughout the ground floor
***Guide Price £235,000 to £255,000***
Welcome Stanley Villa to the selling market. A truly exceptional build steeped in History and charm. Built in 1905 and boasting a plethora of features that differentiate this Home from any other two bedroom a buyer will view.
Eye catching weather boarding and ample off road parking give great kerb appeal.
Welcome Home! Internally the quaint lounge allows bundles of natural light via two bay windows and an eclectic style that really creates a calming mood. The original cast iron (Carron)fireplace still exists and is in full working order.
The kitchen is a delight with that cottage feel but contemporary fixtures and fittings blended perfectly. The range style cooker and the integrated dishwasher will remain for the next lucky owner. A utility room and separate three piece bathroom suite make up the rest of the ground floor.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms and scope to inject your own stamp and decor ideas on the second bedroom.
The rear garden is deceptively spacious and measures in at a hefty 90ft in length. A sizeable plot with style yet opportunity to improve and potentially extend further.
Call the AQ team today to find out further information on this great new acquisition.